Saturday, April 28, 2012

I have a mini Ironing Board in my Sewing Room



I don't know about you ... but I loath ironing .. unless it's fabric for making a dolly or softie of course!  As space is limited I decided to hunt around for a small ironing board I could keep stowed away in my sewing room.  I found the perfect one at Ikea of all places!  Not only do I love it for it's size ... but the price was crazy cheap ... and it had a clever little hook on the back.


All I have to do is flatten the legs down, push the hook up and it hangs flat down the side of my fabric shelving unit (see this post for more photos of my sewing room).  I have to say it perfect for me .. but I might just have to make a new more 'retro' fabric cover ... one of these days <3



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails