Friday, April 27, 2012

Free Mermaid Paper Doll

mermaid under water free paper doll 1

It's coming up to swimming season in my neck of the woods and as you all know my little girl loves her mermaid doll, I thought I'd save this Free Dover Mermaid Paper Doll for a rainy day! .. Doesn't rain much here in Arizona (about 3 weeks total in the year - and you wonder why I moved her from the UK hahaha) but yesterday it did .. now they don't print out super big but boy did we have a giggle with our mini paper dolls.... 

  mermaid under water free paper doll 4 

I think they'd make a fab little extras at a Mermaid themed birthday party too :) 

mermaid under water free paper doll 3 

Just love all her outfits! yes .. you're right mummy had a good old play with them tooooo hehehe 

mermaid under water free paper doll 2 
Enjoy everyone!!!!

(UPDATE: How to save this to your computer - click on the image (takes u to my Flikr) - click on 'Actions'- click on 'View All Sizes'  ..... 'Original ' .. Right Click ..... and "Save to Computer")




 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails