Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Frog Prince Sewing Pattern Out Soon!

princess-and-the-frog-ladybird-books-well-loved-tales-matt-1975-

I have Princess on the brain! And so I have been updating my Frog Sewing Pattern, Hooray! I remember this very book (above) from when I was a child, and loved the fairy tail & artwork  ..... How can one not be inspired by the idea!

  The Frog Prince - Vintage Illustration Storybook Print 1 

 .....  kiss a frog and he'll turn into a Prince!

  The Frog Prince - Vintage Illustration Storybook Print 2 

 It's so true ladies isn't it :)

  The Frog Prince - Vintage Illustration Storybook Print - Deans A Book of Fairy Tales 1 

 If you haven't read it ... you should :) 

  The Frog Prince - Vintage Illustration Storybook Print - Deans A Book of Fairy Tales 2 

So watch this Space .... as I will be re-releasing my 

NEW Updated Frog Prince & Princess Pattern 

next Friday June 8th 2pm Arizona USA Time (late even UK, Early Morning AU)

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails