Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Teddy Bear Sewing Pattern is all Finished!

Baby Bear sewing pattern

I am so in love with my Baby Bear ..... and don't get me started on what a fabulous scrap buster this pattern is :)! Now I cannot be made fun of for hoarding all of my left over fabrics! hahaha

Baby Bear and Tiny Teddy

Baby Bear is 7.5” (19 cm) tall and is such a sweet pie ... Not only safe for young children but my Super Kawaii Tiny Teddy is the perfect size for little hands and Mummy's handbags!

Tiny Teddy

With their sweet little removable bibs you and your little ones will have fun playing dress up with them.

goldilocks and the three bears sewing pattern

..... and he fits right in with his lovely family! 

Play :)

Nothing like play time together!!!

You can find my Baby Bear Sewing Pattern in 

Or in my Fairy Tale 'Goldielocks and the Three Bears' e-book pattern Play Set 
 & my Etsy Shop

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails