Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Sewing Patterns are finished!

Snow and The 7

I'm excited to say that my Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Sewing Patterns are finished! I have loved every moment of making them! It has to be one of my daughters favorite Fairy Tale too ... so as you can imagine she was super excited seeing them all take shape!

Snow White Sewing Pattern

After running away from the Wicked Queen, Snow White finds herself deep in the forest ...

Snow

Luckily she has her pretty reversible capelet to keep her warm. Soon she comes across a little house with 7 new friends within it ……..

Snow White and the seven dwarfs

“Hiegh Ho , Hiegh Ho It’s home from work we go!” sang Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Happy!

Snow White Princess Sewing Pattern

.......  but watch out for those shiny red apples, don’t eat one Snow, it’s a trick!

Yummy Apple!

You can find my Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Sewing Pattern Play Set in my


Or purchase them individually too!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails