Friday, November 16, 2012

Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Sewing Pattern Updates!!!!

Snow-White and the Seven Dwarfs Sewing Pattern

My Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Sewing Patterns and PDF Play Set will be out next Tuesday 20th Nov !

Snow comes with some fun extras like her removable/reversible Capelet and she loves each and every one of her little friends!!! The Seven can’t believe they have a real Princess living with them and watch over her all the time …….. Watch out for that the naughty Apple boys .. Snow’s gonna sleep a LONG time if she eats it!!!!

Elf Sewing Pattern Christmas Santa helper softie doll copy

PLUS!!!! 

I include some festive pattern add-ons as ..... my Dwarfs easily turn into Christmas Elves too! Hooray!   So for everyone asking for the Elf on the Shelf, well he’ll be able to fit in your pocket or stocking too!!!

Last 2012 Patterns!!

Snow & The Seven Play Set will be the Last Dolls And Daydreams™ Sewing Patterns to be released in 2012!!! Hooray!!! What a fantastic fun year of patterns this has been!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, e-mails and support ……. I hope you've all enjoyed having some dolly and softie making sewing fun with me this year!  I've loved every minute of it!
Hoorya! To more fun next year!  ♥  

Please help me reach my goal of 7200 Fans on my Facebook page and share them with all of your sewing friends near and far! Everyone needs a little Fairy Tale Magic on their Christmas Wish list this year!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails