Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hedgehog Sewing Pattern is here and ready to play!

Hedgehog Softie plush

At last my little Hedgehogs have come to play! I was so honored to be able to work with the lovely editor of Homespun magazine last year.

Homespun interview

When she contacted me and asked if I could design a Hedgehog Softie for her November Issue I gladly got to work!  Being from England and growing up in the countryside it was always a real treat to see one of these sweet creatures! 

These cute little critters - 9.5” (24 cm)- were so much fun and quick to make ....

Hedgehog Sewing Pattern

... and look wonderful in a whole range of different fabrics!

Allie Brierley hedgehogRebekah Snelling

Cotton (like Allie's of Allie Handcrafted Gifts), Faux Fur (like Rebekah's spiky chap) and Silky Fleece (like Lindsey of Jacaranda Handmade bellow) ...each will change up the personality of your little softies!

Hedgehog - Soft not Spiky

They're soft ....not spiky .. :) and perfect for little hands & hugs!

Handmade Hedgehog by you 2a
You can find my Hedgehog Sewing Pattern in my


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails