Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone! Let's have some Bunny Love!

Craftaholic

My family and I would like to wish your all a very happy hoppy Easter! Hooray!!

Thank you for sharing your fluffy soft and snugly Bunny softies with me!! Wow you ladies are fast! My Love Bunnies Sewing Pattern hasn't even been out a month and they sure seem to be multiplying hahahahaha

Love BunniesLove Bunnies are perfect to make out of a variety of fabrics like Cotton, Terry Cloth, Minky, Fluffy Fleece & Faux Fur!

New to Faux Fur  ... don't worry!
I've popped my Faux Fur Sewing Tutorial e-book on SALE!

 Hooray!

Here are a few cuties you've shared with me these last week! Top bunny handmade with love by Craftaholic.... out of Fleece.

Jacaranda Handmade

Handmade with love by Jacaranda Handmade ... out of Minky.

linda

Handmade with love by Linda ... out of Fluffy Fleece.

JustJes

Handmade with love by JustJes ... out of Faux Fur.

Hailey 2 Hailey 3

Handmade with love by Hailey ... out of Faux Fur.

Lil' Beans

Handmade with love by Lil' Beans ... out of Fleece.

Sock monkeys at hugs & wishes _ Angela

Handmade with love by Sock monkeys at hugs & wishes ... out of Faux Fur.

Paige

Handmade with love by Paige ... out of Fleece (Sherpa - which has a super bobbley texture).

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails