Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Packing up my Bags but not my Shop!!

Packing my doll bags for holiday trip

I have BIG News! I’m off to the UK to see my family this April!  And look even my Pocket Princess is helping pack for my holidays!  We’ll be there for 3 wonderful fun packed weeks!! Don't worry, thanks to My Instant Download Site (and Etsy Shop) you'll still be able to get your sewing fix whist I'm away!  (errrr and there might even be a NEW Pattern release too!!!! )  

WOW It’s been 2 ½ years since I have seen them all. …… Such a very long time …

Little Boy Drawing
My little artist ... oh and my laundry hahahaha!

…. so long in fact, none of them have even met my son  (apart from my Mummy who came out here). So this trip will be extra special!  I'm so excited to see them all, and yet so much has changed. I lost my Grandmother last year, her house has been sold and it will be so strange to think I won’t be popping in for Sunday Lunch.

I’m really looking forward to my trip down to Devon where my Granddad (94) and Nanna (a lady never tells her age) live. There health hasn't been too fab either soooo I am spending a whole week in a sweet little B&B close by so we can keep popping in to say hello.  I have such beautiful memories of Devon .... I spent all of my Summer’s growing up on the sunny beaches of Sidmouth and can’t wait to share this with my kiddy winks!

kawaii rain drops sketch copy

My lovely ladies from the UK will know … it’s a tad cold for April right now (errrr snow!!!)…… Soooo I hope my English skin thickens up quick as it’s already 90 degrees here in Arizona!  Ahhh I have to get back to my packing!!!

Little Girl Dancing

I don’t know about you but this year seems to be flying by! My lovely little girl is turning 4 and has started a brilliant new Pre-School and is having a ball!

I've been working very hard on New Patterns …. And Yes .. I will have a Fabulous Fun Pattern release whist I am away!!   So stay tuned .. you never know I might have a giveaway too!

Want a Hint? Well it’s a ‘magical’ softie that has been requested over and over again .. and she can fly!

Ahhhh the beauty of laptops ehhh!   
Thanks to the Internet I'll still be around to see your wonderful creations too! 

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails