Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fun Boy Sewing Pattern in the works!


Can you tell who I am working on this week?  Arrrrrrr Me Harties! Yo ho ho .. and a bottle of rum!  

Why should the kiddies have all the fun dressing up anyway!!   Hmmm I think I know who I will be next Halloween!!!  

Ok I got a bit carried away .. and after I took the kids swimming (it's 109 degrees in the desert at the moment!) I decided I didn't want to work!


I think I look rather fetching in Cinderella's Crown!  hahahaha  

.... it's Sarah the Sewing Superhero to the rescue!  Quick .. we need to sew up some softies .. their are kiddies in need of cuddles out there!!!!! 


ok ok ... better get back to work hehehehe .......  hmmmm ... now where did that Pirate Hat go?!
 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails