Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Interview and Feature in Sew Home UK Magazine!


I was very honored to be contacted by UK Sew Home Magazine for an exclusive Dolls And Daydreams interview in their Business Bites section! So if you'd like to learn more about what I get up to and how to run a successful business with children in mind why not pick up an issue (Issue 49)     :)




It made my day to hear it's out!!!  But what made me even happier is that my wonderful Nanna (86 shhhhh she doesn't think I know how old she is!) who taught me to sew all those years ago made a special trip with my Granddad (94) today as she wants her own copy! Oh I love them!

Thank you to everyone over at Sew Home, I thoroughly enjoyed working with you!

Sew Home is on Facebook too! Hooray! Right I'm off to 'like' them hehehe

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails