Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Fox Mask is Featured by Etsy!


Wow! Thank you so much Etsy!!!  My Fox Mask & Tail Pattern has been chosen for their main Craft Supplies Page!!  You'll see my sweet little daughter in her Fox Mask on the main Supply page & the Sewing, Quilting & Needle Crafts page ............... What an Honor!!!
And my DIY Costume Sewing Pattern Mask & Tail line was only launched last month!!!

I'm stunned and excited!! 

These are fun and fast to make! Use craft felt and scrap fabric! Let your children join in the fun!

Fox Mask Tail DIY Tutorial Pattern Felt kids Adults Children Cute Kawaii copy

*  Did you know?  Mask & tail sets are HOT on Etsy right now with finished sets selling for $28 - 38 ...  are you/is your shop ready for Halloween Dress Up Fun?
 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails