Monday, September 2, 2013

Embroidery Machine Doll Pattern for lots of ITH fun!

In The Hoop Machine Embroidery Doll Pattern photo Tutorial 3 Sizes Dolls And Daydreams copy

I'm excited to announce that I am starting a NEW Pattern line.  What? Another one?  Yes I know ... I know .. as if the DIY Costume Mask Sets weren't enough ... I will also be adding Embroidery Machine Doll & Softie Patterns to the list!  Hooray!!!

in the hoop doll pattern 1 copy

I have had so many lovely request for my current patterns to be converted over to use on a digital embroidery machine ... and I will be working on that over the next few months.  So to keep you all happy in the mean time ..... I would like to welcome this NEW sweet little girl to the DollsAndDaydreams.com Community! 

She's exclusively for ITH fun & comes in 3 Hoop Sizes - 5x7 6x10 and 7x12

ITH dolly handmade with love by Breanne T first ever dolly
My ITH dolly handmade with love by Breanne T

These doll patterns are to be used with a Digital Embroidery Machine. The Machine will ‘Construct’ 80 – 90% of the doll pattern pieces within various Hoops depending on the doll design chosen. 

ITH dolly handmade with love by deanna
My ITH dolly handmade with love by Deanna 

There is some prepping of fabrics before and a step to securely attaching the limbs with a sewing machine but most of the design is done exclusively using the Embroidery Machine In The Hoop (ITH)

ITH dolly handmade with love by katie
Handmade with love by Katie 

She's a cutie and ever so versatile! You'll love how easy and fast she is to put together!  I did an Early Labour Day Weekend Surprise Release Party via my Facebook page  ... 

ITH dolly handmade with love by c.j.ITH dolly handmade with love by shelly
Handmade with love by C.J. & Shelly 
... and couldn't believe how many beautiful dollies were posted to my wall this morning! Thank you ladies!

In The Hoop Machine Embroidery Doll Pattern Tutorial 3 Sizes copy

You can find my ITH Embroidery Machine Doll Pattern in my

Instant Download Shop

& Etsy

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails