Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ladybug & Bumblebee Doll Sewing Patterns are Here!


I don't know about you ... but I don't want Summer to end!!! So I designed these two 12 inch cuties .. my Little Lady Bug Girls Sewing Pattern!!! It's my New 'Swing Leg' dolly design so you can make them dance and twirl and wiggle their leggies around! Ladybug Doll Sewing Pattern 12 inch

Talk about fun, these tiny dancing dolly's wiggle and jiggle and twirl .....

Little Lady Bug Girls Sewing Pattern

.......And with their easy hand joints you can make them wave, touch their toes .. their mouths and even their nose!

Honey & Dotty playing in the garden

My two Beeee - autiful Little Lady Bug Girls love to fly around the garden ….. Honey’s favorite game is hide-and-seek …. Whilst Dotty likes to sit on the edge of flowers and swing her legs in the summer breeze!

Garden Fairy Bumble Bee Lady Bird girls

They are baby safe and can easily fit in to little ones hands and pockets! (And Mummy's handbag too hehehe)

My Bumblebee Dolly

They are every so hug-able and yet oh so Summery Cute!

Find my Little Lady Bug Girls Sewing Pattern in


and Etsy

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails