Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Swan Princess Doll Clothes Sewing Pattern

Swan Lake Ballerina Tutu doll clothes Sewing Pattern Simplicity Dolls And Daydreams copy

Meet my Swan Princess Doll Outfit!  With my NEW ITH Embroidery Machine Ballerina doll pattern release this week I knew I couldn't leave my lovely Sewing Ladies out!! As you now know from my previous post  .. we rather LOVE ballet in this family ... and thus I was inspired to create this beautiful Swan Princess outfit from Swan Lake... ahhhh dreamy! 

  Swan Lake Ballerina Tutu Ballet doll clothes Sewing Pattern Simplicity Dolls And Daydreams copy

The pattern includes a Ruffle Ribbon Tutu, a Swan Top/Bodice and a beautiful Swan Tiara Crown!


  Swan Lake Ballerina Doll Tutu Dress Tutorial Sewing Pattern How to DIY copy

swan princess tiara crown felt diy pdf tutorial copy 

 And of course the Swan Tiara will fit the Ballerina in your life as well as your dolls! Doesn't every little girl … and big girl .. who loves ballet dream of being The Swan Princess in Swan Lake?!

Find these Ballet Doll Clothes in


& Etsy

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails