Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NEW ITH Embroidery Machine Ballerina Doll Pattern is here!

Embroidery Machine Ballerina Doll Pattern ITH

I'm excited to launch my NEW In The Hoop Embroidery Machine Ballerina Doll Pattern!!! Thank you for all of your kind e-mails, I am so pleased you loved my Button Joint ITH dolly pattern!  For the next ITH doll I thought the Ballerina would make an extra special present for your little ones this Christmas! Plus she's Baby Safe!!! Hooray!!!

She loves to twirl and dance in a her pretty ballet slippers and Ribbon Ruffle Tutu!

Embroidery Machine Ballerina Doll Pattern ITH

She comes in 4 hoop sizes (5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12) & makes the perfect dancing friend for your little one!

And never fear Mums of little boys ... I'll have a very cool ITH boy pattern out soon in time for x-mas gifts!

Embroidery Machine Ballerina Doll Pattern ITH

Find my New Ballerina ITH Embrodery Machine Pattern in


& Etsy

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails