Saturday, December 28, 2013

Breaking New Ground in the New Year with Etsy and Etsy Giftcards!


Wow!  With the Millions of Sellers on Etsy I am so Honored to be one of the lucky few to have received a hand written card and absolutely stunning Embossed Calender from the people behind ETSY!!!!!!



The card reads ....

Thank You for Making Etsy Meaningful ....

"We are so grateful for your contribution in the Etsy Community this year! 
Your enthusiasm for your fellow sellers is contagious!"

WOW! Thank You Etsy!!!  Because of you I was able to start selling my Sewing Patterns 3 years ago!  Thank you for creating such a wonderful platform for us Indie Handmade Designers and Artisans!! 

...... and boy do I have some BIG plans for the New Year .......

starting with ......


Hooray!!!  I now Accept Etsy Gift Cards in my Shop!  
I also now accept direct checkout as well as paypal :) 


A very Big THANK YOU to all of my amazing Clients ... on Etsy and My Own Site!
Your constant support and amazing feedback keeps me focused, positive and  of course ... creating!


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails