Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Softie Toys Made by You!


Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Softie Sewing Pattern Toys LOVE Christmas! That's when Santa needs them most .....  when the house is asleep their noses start glowing and Santa GPS directs his slay to those children's houses first Hooray!!!

Thank you to the lovely Kristen for sharing her handsome chap hiding in her Christmas tree with me!  

There's still time to whip one up for your Home or Little one to make an extra special
 Happy Handmade Holiday! 


Alianna May Designs

Handmade with love Alianna May Designs

Thank you to everyone who shared their Festive Deer and Fawns with me!  
Here is a cute selection for you all to enjoy! 

Lesley frogs and fairy tales

Handmade with love Lesley frogs and fairy tales

Sew Lalalovely Creations

Handmade with love Sew Lalalovely Creations

Sew Kissable

Handmade with love Sew Kissable

Lyra Loves

Handmade with love Lyra Loves

Little Kitten 3 Little Kitten 4

Handmade with love Little Kitten

My Two Moos 7

Handmade with love My Two Moos

Love From Annie 6

Handmade with love Love From Annie

Nikki

Handmade with love Nikki

Kerry W

Handmade with love Kerry

Allie's Handcrafted Gifts

Handmade with love Allie's Handcrafted Gifts

I love seeing your creations, Upload them onto my Facebook Wall ... Tag me: #DollsAndDaydreams and e-mail them to me.....

Want to get featured? Please share your wonderful work with me!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails