Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Crafting Projects with my Daughter - Perler Beads

Koala Crazy!  My daughter has fallen in love with #koalabears !!! I'm so proud of her latest creation! She's 4 and already hand making her own #cute #kawaii #koalas with a little help from mama ;)

My 4 year old daughter has fallen in love with Koalas!!! After giving her one of my prototypes she's gone a little Koala Crazy!   Hahahaha  We love to do arts and crafts together and last night she told me her plan to make a Koala picture out of Perler Beads.  They are these little plastic beads you iron together on a board ... it's very time consuming but teaches good eye hand coordination, patience and of course it is super fun!!!

Koala Sewing Pattern

She had copied my new Mummy Koala Sewing Pattern softie and drew it out herself! Wow! I was really impressed!  We made a few tweaks so that it would fit onto the board, I helped her with the outline and she got to work!  An hour and a half later .. and lots of giggles and excitement I ironed them all together and ....
Ta Da!

I'm so proud of her! I simply love her cute kawaii koala and the dedication it took her to make it!

You Go Baby Girl!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails