Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cute Koala Family Sewing Pattern all Finished!

Koala Bear Family Sewing Pattern

Hooray! My Cute and Cuddly Koala Family Sewing Pattern is all finished! And I have to say ... I made a baby for my purse! hahahaha They are just too cute! Usally my kids pinch my finished dolls and softies .. but not this one! Ha!

Koala Family

Adult Koala Bears are 10 inches (25.4 cm) and Itty Bitty Baby Softies are only 5 inch (13 cm)! So Cute! These cuddly button joint toys are so expressive, their little arms move freely so they look like they are reaching up for a hug!

Koala Sewing Pattern

Let’s Celebrate Australia Day together this Month! Of course you don’t have to be from down under to love these Huggable friends!

Koala Bear LOVE!

You can find my Koala Family Sewing Pattern in my



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails