Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Disney baby Featured my Easy Girl Sewing Pattern!!!



Oh my goodness it's happy dance time!  The lovely Lauren featured my Easy Girl Sewing Pattern on the Disney baby blog today!!!! Hooray!  How excited and honored am I!


For those of you who don't know her, she was my first dolly sewing pattern that I popped online in my Little Dolls And Daydreams Shop back in November 2010 .... 


Diamonds & Pearls for little girls

Handmade with love by Diamonds & Pearls for Little Girls

........ and she's still a favorite with 24427 views and 979 admirers on Etsy!!! WOW!

And of course I LOVE seeing all of your wonderful Easy Girl Dolly creations, 
here are a few with their oh so cute new BFF's :  


Becca H

Handmade with love by Becca

Chunky Monkey Unlimited 2

Handmade with love by Chunky Monkey Unlimited

Kristen Z

Handmade with love by Kristen

Betsy Volkel Maness 2

Handmade with love by Betsy


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails