Monday, June 3, 2013

New Guinea Pig Sewing Pattern Sneak Peek!


Hello my lovely friends ......  I'd like you to meet two little cheeky pets, My friendly snugly playful Guinea Pigs!  They are quick and easy to whip up and they are the perfect pets for kiddies  ... no messy cage for mummy to clean ... no food need .. all these cutie patooties want are lots of hugs and kisses!

My NEW Guinea Pig Sewing Pattern will be released this Wednesday!!

 12 pm Wednesday Arizona USA 
 8pm Wednesday London UK 
7am Thursday Sydney AU

Hooray!


A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for their kind comments over on FB ... and for those of you that don't know .. I had yucky food poisoning all of last week so was very very sick in deed! No sewing for me :( Oh no! BUT Luckily I am feeling a lot better now! Pheww ... I wouldn't want to miss a pattern release! 

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails