Thursday, October 3, 2013

Christmas Elf Clothes Sewing Pattern to fit ALL of my Dress Up Dolls!!!

Elf doll clothes sewing patterns

Meet my Cheeky Christmas Elves!!! I created this add on Christmas clothes sewing pattern so that you can change any of my large dress up dolls into adorable elves!!! Hooray!

Elf doll clothes

Simply add the trim and holly appques directly to any of my dress up clothes outfits or to your dolly itself!

Here you can see my Farmer dressed as a boy ‘dress up’ Elf in my Waistcoat and shorts. My Schoolgirl is dressed as an ‘all year round’ elf with the trim etc added directly to her body.  

elf christmas clothes

Make a Christmas Elf … or a regular dolly Dressed as an Elf just for X-mas .... Your doll will be so much more versatile as you’ll get to love them all year long! Hooray!

PLUS My Tutorial is filled with lots of extra tips on how to customize your dolls into Festive Friends!! Like - how to attach your ears to your doll's head or to your elf hat for a dress up elf instead :)

an elfs not just for Christmas!

All together now! "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

Find them in my


& Etsy

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails