Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick or Treat - handmade Witch Dolls & Vampires Made by You!

Helena

Ok this is the last in my Halloween Sewing Patterns 'Made By You' series .... how could I leave the Witches out!!!! I mean .. I don't want to be turned into a toad or something! ;) hehehehe This Wonderful Witchy-poo was made by Helena ... she's ready to take to the sky on her broom stick!

Jennifer W

And I had to show off her boyfriend the Vampire! This super chap was handmade with love by Jennifer ... loving his bow tie! Classic!

racheal

Handmade with love by Racheal ... I love her .. warts and all! And her cobweb hat fabric is perfect!

dolls and dinoasures

Handmade with love by Dolls and Dinosaurs .... not all witches have green skin .. some are rather pretty ;)

giggle worm 1

Handmade with love by Giggle Worm ..... Count Dracula has always had a soft spot for Witches ;)

Cathy's Cuddly Crafts

Handmade with love by Cathy's Cuddly Crafts .. I love how bright and beautiful this witch is! 

Erin S 2

Handmade with love by Erin ... Witches make friends much easier than you think ;)

Lesley's frogs and fairytales 3

Handmade with love by Lesley's frogs and fairytales .. love the crushed velvet in his cape!

Sew Lalalovely Creations 5

Handmade with love by Sew Lalalovely Creations .... now that's a Super Cute Witch! 

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails