Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day of the Dead - Dia de los Muertos

Last day of #dayofthedead #diadelosmuertos thinking of those in my family who have passed and celebrating their amazing lives .... I love and miss you xxxx #dollsanddaydreams

Last day of Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) and so I am thinking of those in my family who have passed and celebrating their amazing lives .... I love and miss you xxxx

When I moved to America some 12 years ago I discovered this amazing Holiday .... In Latin America, Day of the Dead is a time for celebrating life ....  that's so much better than fearing death don't you think :)  I love the bright colors and motifs used in the art work ....and the mix of something scary and yet beautiful .....


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails