Monday, November 4, 2013

3D Doll Sewing Pattern Update

New 10inch 3D doll sneak peek #cute #kawaii #shoes #sewingpattern

So I have been working on a 'real' 3D doll sewing pattern  .... and I am in love! Hahahaha I know I know I am biased! But she's been in the making for a very long time .... almost a year and half if I am truthful .. wow! Maybe that's why I can't seem to finish her ;) I want her to be ............ well .... perfect!

I want that with all of my designs of course, but these little cuties I kinda want to keep to myself hahaha is that mean of me?! Hahaha YES you cry!

Any artist will tell you, sometimes the hardest part is knowing when you are finished .....  and to put the paintbrush down (or in my case the sewing machine hehehe) ....  and to me .. she is truly a tangible being ...... my art work come to life  ...... my mini sculpture of the 100's of drawings I have sketched this past couple of years ............

So once I was 100% happy with my pattern design (and trust me it has taken a long time hahaha I'm picky!) I made my 'finial' doll .....  but I found that I couldn't stop!  ....... I have a whole back story on these little sweetie pies in my head ........... where they live, their friends, what they eat ............... So I now have quite a few uber cute dolls sitting in my work space  ... each one with their own personality!

So .....  when will they be released .......?  Hopefully by the end of November!

Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails